Companies across all industries are setting and deploying new strategies to achieve profitable growth in the new year. As business leaders embark on this annual cadence, there are two important questions they need to answer:
- Where exactly will growth come from?
- How will strategy translate to aligned execution across the organization
Often companies are relying on too blunt of an approach when accuracy, precision and speed are needed by customer-facing employees making countless decisions daily. Without a way to reliably execute, measure and scale a strategy, you might as well be throwing darts blindfolded.
By combining strategy with the right data, tools and approach, artificial intelligence and machine learning help leading companies translate business strategy into a predictable and reliable means to hit their numbers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Common challenges and opportunities based on thousands of conversations and hundreds of AI deployments with Zilliant’s manufacturing and distribution customers
- How to create a strategy that focuses on maximizing customer lifetime value
- How to overcome “dirty data” syndrome and start using AI that enables sales teams to perform
- How to translate business goals of revenue or profit into pricing strategies that work
About the Speakers:
Barrett Thompson, Zilliant Managing Director of Customer Excellence
Barrett leads the Business Solutions team at Zilliant. Over the past two decades, Barrett has delivered predictive and optimization solutions to Fortune 500 businesses in diverse vertical industries. He is a frequent speaker and author on achieving sustainable profitability improvements through the application of pricing science and AI. Barrett received both his Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and his Master of Science in Operations Research from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Jared Aho, Zilliant Senior Director of Product Marketing
Jared Aho leads marketing strategy and execution at Zilliant. He has created and led marketing, technology and strategy efforts across SaaS, high-tech and industrial manufacturing organizations. Jared is a frequent author and speaker as an evangelist on the growth and opportunity of artificial intelligence in B2B. He received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan.