Zilliant General Manager of Commercial Excellence Barrett Thompson hosted a webinar for B2B pricing professionals that are staring down the barrel of economic uncertainty. While we don’t have a crystal ball that can tell exactly when the next recession might hit, we have something better: ironclad pricing strategies to help companies thrive regardless of what the market does.
If you missed it live, don’t despair. The recording of Better than a Crystal Ball: Pricing Tactics for a (Potentially) Recessionary Period is now available on-demand. Access it at your convenience to discover tactics to keep you on track if recessionary fears become reality, including:
- Planning versus reacting to changes in the market via price
- Similar industries that deal with natural downward price trajectories
- Effects of broad-brush price strategies and homogeneous price modulation
- Knowing where — and by how much — to reduce price across the business
- Better manage cost pass-through based on price elasticity
- Adjusting list prices quickly and accurately in response to cost changes
- Complementary strategies for recovery and growth within accounts
These topics and more will get your business ready for 2020 and beyond.