Zilliant invites industry leaders to learn more about transforming their business through smarter sales and pricing guidance.
Austin, TX – September 29, 2016 – Zilliant, a leading provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive profitable growth, today announced its participation in a group of key industry events. Community and collaboration is essential among B2B companies and, as such, Zilliant has identified these as events company leaders should consider attending in the coming months:
- Dreamforce, October 4-7 in San Francisco, California. Zilliant market leaders in pricing and sales effectiveness will be in attendance at Booth 148, offering demos of products currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange and a glimpse into the company’s vision and product roadmap.
- Fall Professional Pricing Society Conference, October 25-28 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jim Vaughn, principal pricing consultant for Zilliant, will be presenting “You Can Segment Based on Price Sensitivity,” an introduction to granular price segmentation that empowers sales reps to quote prices that match customer and market expectations.
- INFORMS Conference, November 15 in Nashville, Tennessee. Amir Meimand, a pricing scientist at Zilliant, will be presenting an overview of how the semiconductor industry utilizes predictive pricing models to rapidly respond to changing market dynamics.
- Professional Pricing Society European & Global Pricing Conference, November 30-December 2 in Berlin, Germany. Zilliant will be sponsoring and attending the 12th annual PPS European summit.
- Save the Date: MindShare, April 19-20 in Austin, Texas. Zilliant’s annual by-invitation-only customer event converges in Austin to share best practices in pricing, sales and customer success amongst B2B leaders.
“These events offer great opportunities to meet with customers, partners, and B2B business leaders as well as share insights on the biggest challenges that B2B companies face today,” said Eric Hills, chief marketing officer at Zilliant. “We’re excited to be attending these events and look forward to sharing more on how companies can use prescriptive guidance to sell smarter and drive sustainable, profitable growth.”
Zilliant invites you to reach out for the opportunity to meet at one of these upcoming events.
For more information about Zilliant at Dreamforce, visit www.zilliant.com/dreamforce.
For more information about other events, visit www.zilliant.com/events
Zilliant enables a new way of smart selling through prescriptive sales applications that help businesses overcome decision complexity and drive profitable growth. Zilliant’s proven data science provides the best answers to everyday sales decisions. Our pricing and selling applications deliver real-time, prescriptive guidance directly to sales reps to enable strategic front-line decisions, dramatically improving execution and P&L results. With a flexible software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, companies can see measurable results in a matter of weeks that transform the business for years to come. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies grow sales, grow profits and grow smarter at www.zilliant.com.