Dynamics of the MRO and industrial distribution industry are poised to grow even more challenging as eCommerce behemoths continue to threaten share and economic outlooks remain uncertain.
Given the inherent complexity – with large customer counts and even larger SKU counts — maintaining market share and retaining existing business is a critical strategy.
The same was true for this more than $1 billion broadline distributor of specialty maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products. At the core, this company’s topline growth was hindered by the scale and complexity of its business.
How has this company turned impossible complexity into a smarter, data science-based approach to better customer retention and growth? Download the case study to discover how.
- Very large customer, SKU counts
- Customer churn a growing threat
- Simplistic reports fell flat
- Higher-quality sales conversation
- Churn prevention before it's too late
- $60 million revenue growth in two years