2021 marked a year of accelerated growth for Zilliant. The most significant milestone occurred this past December when Zilliant entered into an agreement to be acquired by funds affiliated with Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC (“MDP”), a leading private equity investment firm based in Chicago. 2021 also saw Zilliant again exemplify its commitment to delivering the industry’s best-in-class customer success and support, which was recognized when we were named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide B2B Price Optimization and Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc # US46742021, September 2021).
Zilliant also introduced the following new products and product expansions in 2021:
- Real-Time Pricing Engine™: Provides a pricing system of record that can execute critical pricing logic to calculate and deliver prices in real-time to any commercial application, easily scaling to high volumes of pricing calls as well as providing flexibility to change pricing strategy and logic as frequently as needed.
- Rebate Management Solution: A new, end-to-end solution to simplify and optimize rebate management for pricing, finance, accounting and sales functions.
- Next-Generation Pricing Innovations: Significantly faster optimization times and leading-edge AI simulations strengthen Zilliant’s AI and pricing leadership position.
Additional Zilliant achievements in 2021 included significant growth in Europe, being recognized for SalesTech Innovation in the 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, being named a finalist for the Ventana Research Digital Innovation Award for the second straight year, and seeing Price IQ® once again recognized as a Constellation Shortlist™ Top 10 Price Optimization Solution.
Zilliant in the News in 2021
While we’ve already gone in-depth on the essential Zilliant content and looked back at the many successful Zilliant events of the past year, here are the top news stories that illustrated how Zilliant powered intelligent commerce in 2021:
- Madison Dearborn Partners Acquires Zilliant: A roundup of what the business press is saying about the recent private equity deal that will accelerate Zilliant’s growth trajectory as a global leader in the B2B price optimization and management industry.
- Three Tenets to Leading a High-Performance Distribution Sales Team: Zilliant Director of Product Management Brian Hirt discusses how sales leaders are not only using data but have internalized the concept to help their teams meet the moment and better serve every customer.
- Four Pricing Strategies to Combat Inflationary Environments: Zilliant President & CEO Greg Peters shares intelligent and measured pricing strategies B2B companies can use to respond to inflationary pressures.
- The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About B2B Price Optimization: Zilliant Senior Vice President of Products & Science Pete Eppele shares the five biggest misconceptions about price optimization and the truths behind them.
- Next Generation Selling: The digital transformation of sales: Zilliant CMO Linsday Duran offers guidance on how to use business intelligence tools to harness data and create better sales strategies as well as how to maintain personal relationships with customers in an increasingly digital sales world.
Powering Intelligent Commerce in 2022 and Beyond
While 2021 was a big year, 2022 and beyond looks to be even more fruitful for Zilliant and our customers as the price optimization market crosses into mainstream adoption. There are already a number of digital events planned for this year that will go deeper on how we address B2B pricing, sales, and commercial challenges with data science, cloud-native software and a passion for customer success. Learn more about the events and find registration links below.
- Get to Know Zilliant (January): Want to see pricing and sales software in action? Join us tomorrow, Friday, January 21, at 9:00 a.m. CST for our "Get to Know Zilliant" webinar featuring product demos, Q-and-A with our #pricing and #sales experts, and an overview of how we help our customers increase profitability and revenue through world-class, cloud-native software.
- How Manufacturers Can Win in 2022 and Beyond: Join Forrester Vice President, Principal Analyst George Lawrie and Zilliant Chief Marketing Officer Lindsay Duran for an in-depth webinar on Thursday, February 3, at 9:00 a.m. CST to learn all about recent research to help navigate the next normal of manufacturing in the digital age, and how manufacturers are responding in real time to changing market conditions via smarter pricing and sales strategies.
- MindShare 2022: Mark your Calendars for MindShare North America, coming to Austin, Texas on June 13-15, 2022! Learn all about how Zilliant is powering intelligent commerce and accelerating results.
Learn more about Zilliant’s significant growth in 2021, as well as our industry leading intelligent B2B price optimization, price management, and sales guidance software in today’s announcement.