MindShare 2019, our annual user conference, will be here before you know it: May 14-16, to be exact. The roster is almost full, but registration is still open for last-minute signup. If you’re not yet registered but fit into one of the categories below, you’re required* to join us in beautiful downtown Austin!
*Well, highly encouraged.
If You’re a Current ZIlliant Customer:
- Face Time: Spend valuable time with Zilliant product, R&D, Customer Success and leadership teams. Share feedback and ideas from your experience using our products and services.
- Roadmap: CEO Greg Peters’ keynote will focus on Zilliant’s vision for the future of AI-powered Price Optimization and Sales Intelligence solutions across a wide variety of industries.
- Hands-on: MindShare kicks off with a full day of workshops and how-to sessions for users to get practical experience with the latest product releases and updates.
- Network: Talk shop with fellow ZIlliant users and add new industry contacts to your digital Rolodex.
- Appreciation: Without you, there’s no us. It’s a cliché because it’s true. We’re rolling out the red carpet at our MindShare Appreciation Event the night of May 15.
If You’re Evaluating Zilliant Software:
- Validation: Get your hands on our full suite of pricing and sales products to determine a fit for your use cases. Gain a user perspective from the Zilliant customers in attendance, whose testimony can help you seal the deal back home.
- Speaker Lineup: Hear a collection of experts with a combination of industry and pricing expertise that you won’t find anywhere else. Must-see keynotes and interactive breakout sessions abound.
- Meet the Team: Zilliant is known for its customer service before, during and after implementation. The whole gang will be here, ready to answer your questions and show you the ropes of pricing excellence.
- Network: Meet others who are evaluating the technology, as well as thought leaders from your industry.
If You Like to Have Fun*:
- MindShare 2019 takes place at one of Austin’s newest hot spots, The LINE Austin, which is situated on the shores of Lady Bird Lake. There are worse views to wake up to on a Wednesday morning.
- Our Welcome Reception is always a blast and Wednesday’s Appreciation Event will be filled with surprises, music, food, drink and revelry.
- Sneak away for an early morning jog around the lake or a stand-up paddleboarding session on the lake, then catch the bats at Congress Bridge at sunset!
- Two words: Austin cuisine.
*We realize this qualifier casts a pretty wide net. Even more reason to secure your spot now before it’s too late!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Visit Website More Content by Team Zilliant