Calling all B2B leaders: Zilliant’s annual conference, MindShare Europe, comes to Paris on 13 November. Last year, industry leaders from across Europe joined us in London for a day of engaging customer presentations and an evening of revelry. If you missed us last year or have just been counting down the days to do it again, now’s the time to secure your spot.
For the uninitiated, here’s a preview of what to expect:
Get Up to Speed:
Zilliant President and CEO Greg Peters will deliver a keynote address to the customers, prospects and partners in attendance, followed by a demonstration of the latest Zilliant products and science.
Zilliant customers take the stage to share their unique pricing and sales challenges as well as how Zilliant solutions help them grow profitably while increasing market share. Get to know the companies slated to speak at MindShare:
- Terreal – A market leader in clay building materials, this global manufacturer sells its wares in disparate markets and through a variety of channels. Prior to engaging Zilliant, Terreal had trouble providing rational price guidance to its sales reps and distribution depots in rapidly changing market conditions. Sales and Marketing Director Jean-Baptiste Fayet will demonstrate how Zilliant is helping his team take a more surgical approach to price changes, without sacrificing volume.
- Brodrene A&O Johansen – The 100+ year-old Danish distributor of technical installation materials and tools is facing a common disruptor – eCommerce. The company needed to react quickly to put new rational prices into market across B2B, B2C and B2B2C channels. CRM Consultant Nadia Villum Nielsen will share how Zilliant is empowering AO to be agile in a dynamic business environment.
- Metro Turkey – The Cash & Carry (B2C) stalwart made a recent strategic business shift into Food Service Distribution, which is growing quickly and exponentially. With growth came the need for an advanced pricing solution that could cover both the B2B and B2C sides of the business to ensure price alignment and maximize profits. Ulas Buyukkonuklu, Head of Revenue and Pricing Management, shares a powerful change management story.
- Medical Consumables Distributor – A global leader with a vastly complex business strives to provide unparalleled customer service. This means being highly responsive to customer needs, while delivering fair and rational prices consistently. Learn about how this distributor rolled out Zilliant price optimization and sales growth solutions to 19 countries across Europe in order to better serve its customers.
Unwind with Fine Wines:
The conference kicks off on the evening of 12 November with a welcome reception and wine tasting at the elegant Lavinia. This isn’t your everyday networking event – come ring in MindShare Europe with us in style.
Network in Motion:
Burn off those fermented grapes with a morning “Fun Run” around the Paris Monument before the conference begins. Take in the sights while breaking a healthy sweat…MindShare isn’t just for the mind!
- Pricing managers, analysts, directors that have a hand in day-to-day pricing and strategy
- Sales leadership concerned with helping reps quote smarter and sell broader
- Executive leaders interested in how B2B companies can reimagine strategies for profitable growth
- Leaders within B2B manufacturing, distribution and service companies
Cost: Registration is FREE, but space is limited, so…