For manufacturers and distributors, market volatility and competition is a constant challenge. Pricing science can help you gain an edge in three discrete revenue streams: Long term agreements, project opportunities and spot/casual opportunities. Companies need a way to ‘rationalize’ and scale their pricing capability to quickly and effectively respond to each B2B customer’s important value drivers and price sensitivities.
In this session, Jim will explain how a pricing science approach enables companies to proactively manage pricing to best drive long-term customer value and create self-adjusting, market-synchronized prices that can be proactively adjusted to respond to new strategic goals.
Join Jim Vaughn, Zilliant principal pricing consultant, for a complimentary webinar hosted by the Professional Pricing Society on Thursday, August 24 at 12:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. CST as he discusses:
- The fundamental concepts underlying the analytics used in price response segmentation
- How pricing science helps identify and manage customer value drivers across revenue streams
- How B2B companies use pricing science to keep pricing synchronized to the market
- How B2B companies use pricing science to better manage “who owns the risk” in various length agreements (and to drive bigger profits)
- How pricing science helps solve scalability challenges and enables managers and “pricers” to focus on providing guidance and direction, not permission